Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that stands for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability for more than 165 years. Here at Siemens we build a better world using greener energy, cutting-edge software and ingenious inventions – We need innovative and ambitious individuals to explore the varied, exciting areas of our business.
As a trainee at Siemens you will have the opportunity to be part of a company that focuses on developing your knowledge, skills and experiences. Do you want to seize this opportunity? Apply now!
What are my responsibilities?
- Be part of an experienced legal team
- Handle legal administrative topics
- Provides junior level legal support to the legal team and internal customers
- Administer local internal Siemens Social Network
- Get an overview of different work areas of Legal and Compliance
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Law School Graduate, fulfilling the 18-month internship required for the Bar Association admission
- Expected degree grade 7.00 or above
- Fluent in Greek and English both written and spoken. Knowledge of German will be considered as an asset
- Ability to work in an open space environment
- Team work and good communication skills
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application.
Job ID: 107516
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time