KG Law Firm, is seeking to recruit a motivated associate Lawyer to join its Banking & Finance and Capital Markets team. You will be expected to work within a group of transactional lawyers of various levels of experience in a highly competitive environment dealing with transactions of both domestic and international dimension.
The candidates must have the following minimum qualifications and skills:
• Greek University degree in Law of at least 7.5;
• postgraduate degree (LLM or equivalent) ideally from a UK or US university;
• relevant experience 0-4 years;
• excellent knowledge of written and spoken professional English;
• interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving ability;
• ability to work efficiently within a team.
Applications should be drafted in English and addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy Code: 9905L
All applications will be treated as confidential.